Monday 9 July 2012

I am Enough!

Right!  Time to pull myself together...and stop being so silly!

I know who I am, I know what I represent and I know my intensions and those who love me and actually KNOW me...know that too!  And that's all that matters.

Those who don't, obviously haven't spent the time to get to know ME.  And as the late Marilyn Munro said if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best!  So their loss!!!!


And whatever I do and whoever I am IS good enough for those who matter.  I will not go back there...I will not go back to a time when my self esteem and self worth was so low that I fell into depression...ain't going to happen!  I will not give the universe the satisfaction. 



And what I see as important to me...is important to me even if it's not important to anyone else!  It's important to me so therefore important....and THAT is MY truth.  I will not be lied to by anyone else again!

I am not broken...so I am not going to act broken.  If you like broken people...go and find them, cos' I ain't one of them!

Keep your lies, judgements and warped perceptions to yourself...and wallow in your own self pity because I'm not joining the pity party in victim land - I don't belong there! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.